at the Grasse Bar
Postgraduate of Economic and Business Law, I am enrolled in Grasse Bar since April 1993.
Areas of practice
I propose to put at your disposal my experience advising you and assisting you in case of litigation. My Areas of practice are: labour law, family law, cases concerning accidents, and also in commercial law, real estate law and criminal law.
My American and Irish roots allow me to receive you with pleasure in English. Having lived in Spain, dialogue can also take place in Spanish that I speak fluently.
I plead mainly on the Alpes Maritimes region but also in the Var and Bouches du Rhône.
On the rest of the French territory, I can assist my clients with the relay of a network of correspondents.
- Drafting employment contracts, monitoring and advice regarding execution
- Writing letters and documents relating to dismissal and in connection with any breach of an employment contract
- Assistance, advice concerning the organization of elections of staff representatives
- Litigation (contractual terms, breach of employment contract, moral harassment, transactions …)
- Divorces proceedings
- Requests or modification of access and accommodation and contribution to the maintenance and education of a child
Accidents of everyday life, work and traffic
- Advice and litigation for the most suitable compensation for damage suffered during an accident
- Debt recovery
- Litigation related to the execution of contracts
Real estate law
Fees are fixed in agreed with the client.
A consultation is charged € 100 before tax.
I have opted an hourly pricing.
My hourly rate is € 200 before tax.
In some cases, especially those including compensation for damage, I suggest further treatment fees based on the above schedule, additional fees result.
In labour matters, for example, they are usually 10% before tax of the litigation interest.
This percentage may vary depending on the nature of the dispute and the amounts involved.
I always propose a fee agreement.
3, boulevard Président Wilson